Over the holidays, we were invited over to the Cocklin's house (Jared's Boss). It was such a fun evening, but the hit of the night was the Fish Tacos (made from Alaska Halibut)! Jared was a little hesitant about this, but it is now he and the boys favorite, and they are asking me when I am going to make them. After eating a great meal and drinking great drinks (Josh was fascinated with the fancy cups), we played games until way late. It was such a great night, just like going to Grandpa and Grandma Lee's house. Jim and Kathie reminded us so much of them, especially Kathie and her hospitality. They even have a cuckoo clock, which the boys loved....another reminder of Grandma Lee. We had can't wait to go again!


5 comments:
How fun! It does look like grandmas with the glasses and clock! I LOVE fish tacos. You will have to tell me how she makes them.
I don't know if I'd give the boys red drinks to stand around on my white floor. Then again, Chris is my messy one.
You guys have acclimated so well to AK! It's so fun to see the different things you do up there....can't wait to come visit!!
Hi Hillary! I can't believe all the snow. Is it crazy for you guys? One thing I love about your family and all the places you have been is "diving in" and embracing all that is around you! You all look happy and your boys are so handsome. You are raising them well. So cute about Joshua and his doggie treats. Happy New Year. I look forward to staying connected.
Boy am I behind on your blog! Love all the updates, love fancy glasses, LOVE fish tacos! You'll have to share the recipe! Wish you guys lived closer.
Post a Comment