We have been blessed or cursed with SO much snow lately. These pictures don't even do it justice! In one night we had 18 new inches on our back deck! All the locals say this is one of the coldest and snowiest winters they can remember. I chalk that up to the Cardon's moving to town! I am SO SO grateful for a snowblower. Josh LOVES to play in it. He also LOVES using his friends snowboard. I love to look at it from the inside. I really need to get out and take some pictures in the daylight, because it really is a gorgeous, winter wonderland!
3 comments:
Wow...so that is what snow looks like. We wouldn't know since we haven't SEEN any!
I'll just enjoy the snow from the comfort of my Louisiana home Thank You.
Wow what a change from LA. Send some to Utah. It is warmer than normal
Post a Comment